We have the largest supply of Ann Chery Waist Cinchers in our assortment that we can understand you might not know which model is best for your body. Info about the difference between all model Ann Chery Waist Cinchers can be found in our Online Choice Guide. But we will give you even more information in this blogpost.
What's a Torso?
The midpart of your body, the part between your pubic bone and breasts is called torso. We all come in different shapes, maby you have long legs or short legs. That is also the way it works with a body torso.
How do I know what torso I have?
When you have a Long Torso a lot of "normal" t-shirts in the store will fit as too short for you. The distance between your pubic bone and breasts is long. This is something you will recognize very easy. You might as well have a little shorter legs when you have a long torso.
When you have a short torso normal shirts in stores will fit you longer. The distance between your pubic bone and breasts are shorter. Not really difficult to recognize as well.
A "normal" torso won't have any trouble with clothing lengths and will fit almost evenything in the stores. Ofcourse when you have a larger breast size a shirt or dress can appear shorter.
I have a "normal"/long torso and want to waist train
Long model Waist Cinchers are made for people who :
- really have a long torso / upperbody
- and/or have a "normal" torso / upperbody
- and/pr want a more slim silhouette and more curves
- and/or want to accentuate the body in his most "natural" curvy shape
- and/or have already experience with Original Colombian Ann Chery Cinchers
With a longer torso / upperbody the following long torso Waist Cinchers are for you:
- Classic Latex Waist Cinchers (daily wear, around 33 cm in front)
- 3 Hooks Sport Waist Cinchers & Vests (daily wear & sports around 33 cm in front)
- Bodyshapewear Powernet Ann Chery (daily wear, special occasions, underneath clothes)
Choose easily from the above mentioned models of Ann Chery Waist Cinchers for your long torso / upperbody. Does this mean that you cannot wear any of the short torso model Waist Cinchers? Sure you can! You can wear any model you want, but a short model underneath clothing won't give you a natural looking body silhouette. And if you really have a long torso, as short model Waist Cincher will not cover your underbelly.